Super High Temperature
Self limiting heating cable
Super High Heating Cable Overview
ESR™-SH-BOT self-regulating heating cables are designed for very high temperature holding applications for processes up to +250 °C (483°F).
It is offered in different powers ranging from 100 W/m at 10 °C, which offers exceptional possibilities for industrial processes.
Approved for hazardous, explosive, corrosive and healthy areas, the anti-corrosion outer jacket provides maximum protection in the harshest environments.
The ESR™-SH-BOT is resistant to organic and corrosive chemicals whether in the oil, gas or petrochemical industries.
Advantages of the Super High self-limiting heating cable
- A highly chemical resistant outer jacket.
- The so-called "parallel" heating cable technology allows you to cut to the desired length.
- A self-regulating heating cable suitable for hazardous and corrosive atmospheres.
- Saving energy through self-regulation consumes only what is necessary.
- There is no risk of overheating.
- The Box type reel storage system allows simple, fast and practical handling.
- Several powers available up to 100 W/m @ 10 °C
- A product available in stock.